We appreciate your interest in our program.
Since COPE's residents often arrive at our shelter with only the clothes on their backs, personal care and household items are always needed.
Many of the following items from our basic needs list will help build a new foundation for our clients as they begin a new life and a new home. We are happy to accept any of these new items:
· Personal Products (Undergarments, new cosmetics, perfume)
· Household Items (Towels, Blankets, Pillows, Bathroom Rugs and Laundry Soap)
· Hair Care Products (Brushes for all hair types)
· Household Products (small appliances, flatware, dishes, cleaning supplies, all sizes of trash bags, brooms, mops, trash cans)
· Hygiene Products (Diapers, Feminine Hygiene Products)
· Gift cards to help clients establish new households or with emergency needs
· Office supplies provide budgetary relief as does donated printing, building maintenance, and other office services.
Thank you for your consideration and support of those in need. We appreciate the support of our community and work closely with other organizations to ensure that victims receive the items they need to foster change in their lives.